- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be AS9120B Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
This gap analysis checklist is prepared for use in evaluating your Quality Management System (QMS) against the requirements of AS 9120 Rev B as you transition from AS 9120 A to AS 9120 B. Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can ask to evaluate your QMS capabilities. You will need to have copies of the AS 9120 A and AS 9120 B standards to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements if necessary.
While the two versions of the AS 9120 standards do not line up when comparing the requirements:
- New requirements and / or new terminology and new clause numbers are highlighted in yellow.
- The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
- The right-hand column in green shade is intended to provide reference / comparison / similarities to the AS 9120 Rev A requirements, and to identify and locate where in the new clauses, the former requirements are relevant.
- Comments highlighted in red font indicate removed / missing requirements.
All for only $59! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- 63-page checklist in Microsoft Word
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9120B to create a new AS9120 Gap Checklist
- Choose AS9120A to AS9120B Gap Checklist to modify your existing AS9120A to meet the AS9120B requirements
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B Gap Checklist to highlight differences from your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9120B requirements