Christopher Stainow created isoTracker in 2006 after identifying that smaller companies were priced out of QMS software and forced into insecure and time-consuming paper-based systems.
What is isoTracker?
isoTracker document control is an affordable yet comprehensive cloud-based product that is ideal for small to medium sized businesses. Its key features are:
- Revision Control: Provides automatic document revision control to ensure that only the current version of an approved document is available.
- Electronic Approvals: Documents are approved electronically. Exact details of the user, date, time and comment at approval are automatically attached to each document.
- Archiving: All prior versions of a document are stored but with restrictive access to users.
- Automatic Routing: Each document is assigned a workflow rule that automates routing to the next user after the completion of each task. This applies equally to the approval, check-out, document review and change request processes.
- Detailed Audit Trail: Provides a detailed, time-stamped and user identified audit trail for each document in the system.
- Secure Easy Access: Each user has secure access to the system, using a unique username/password combination, and has restrictive access to documents, based on access permission rules, from anywhere in the world. In addition, all documents are encrypted and only viewable based on access permissions.
- Easy to Search: Quick and efficient document search within the constraint of the user’s access permissions.
- Convert to PDF: Permits the automatic conversion of uploaded documents to PDF at folder level.
- Notifications: All tasks are notified to the relevant user on their “To Do” page and by email. Reminders are also sent out when tasks have not been completed.
- Reports: A long list of standard reports that are all extractable in Excel. Also, with the ability of creating customs reports, saving them and extracting them in graphical format.