Our All in One Documentation and Training Package is our most popular product – for good reason: It gives you everything you need to prepare for registration.
But what if you do not plan to train your internal auditors?
Our Small Business Package is tailored for organizations that do not need to train their own internal auditors because…
- You have trained auditors on staff
- You plan to train them elsewhere
- You would rather have an outside consultant perform your audits, at least for the first year
- You do not have enough people to perform your audits by yourself
NOTE: AS9120B does not allow for someone to audit their own work, so you must account for this – especially if there is only 1 employee in the company.
Otherwise, if you do plan to train your auditors our All in One Documentation and Training Package is a better fit. If you are not sure, you can always start with the Small Business Package and upgrade later – we’ll only charge you the difference.
- All the documentation you need to document your QMS:
- All documents are in MS Word format for ease of editing and provide text to address each requirement of the AS9120 B Standard.
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your Quality Management System
- Intuitive numbering system for easy Document Control
- We’ve numbered the sections of the Quality Manual to correspond with the sections of the AS9120 Rev B Standard.Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Quality Manual.
- Conveniently train employees in house with PowerPoint Training Presentation.
- Gap Checklist gets you started on your project plan.
- Set up your internal audit program with our detailed Internal Audit Checklist. We include both a Microsoft Word version and an Excel version so you can use whichever format is best for you. You will receive BOTH formats for one price. Also includes the Internal Audit Procedure, Forms and PowerPoint – all the tools you need to set up your audit program.
- This is a downloadable product.
The Small Business Package includes everything else you need for certification:
- Complete Support
- Complete QMS
- 27 Procedures to cover every AS9120 Rev B requirement
- 66 Forms and Attachments
- 32 Flow Charts
- Quality Manual
- Intro to AS9120B PowerPoint Training Package
- AS9120B Document Control PowerPoint
- Implementing AS9120B PowerPoint
- Gap Checklist
- Internal Audit Checklist
- AS9120B Risk Analysis Worksheet
- 32 Page Risk Analysis Exercise
- 28 Page PowerPoint outlining the process
- AS9120B Project Manager’s Guide
Compare AS9120B Products
Which version is right for me?
Choose AS9120B to create a new AS9120B 2016 Quality Management System
Choose AS9120A-to-B if you have AS9120A, as the included instructions will simplify how to transition your old QMS to the new structure.
Choose ISO 9001:2015-to-AS9120B if you have ISO 9001:2015 and wish to achieve AS9120B by adding on to your existing QMS.
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual and procedures to meet the AS9120B 2016 standard, use Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide templates or new verbiage on the new requirements.
|AS9120A to AS9120B
|ISO 9001 to AS9120B
|System Currently in Place||None||AS9120A||ISO 9001:2015|
|AS9120B Quality Manual
(not sold separately)
|AS9120B Forms and Attachments||$100.00||66||9||9|
|AS9120B Flow Charts||$75.00||32||32||32|
|AS9120A to AS9120B QMS Upgrade Instructions||$299.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B QMS Upgrade Instructions||$299.00|
|AS9120B Gap Analysis Checklist||$49.00|
|AS9120A to AS9120B Gap Analysis Checklist||$69.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B Gap Analysis Checklist||$69.00|
|AS9120B Online Employee Training||$310 (10)|
|Requirements of AS9120B PowerPoint Training||$149.00|
|AS9120B Risk Management Exercise||$29.00|
|AS9120B Internal Audit Checklist||$75.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B Internal Audit Checklist||$95.00|