- All the documentation you need to document your QMS:
- All documents are in MS Word format for ease of editing and provide text to address each requirement of the AS9120B Standard.
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your quality management system
- Intuitive numbering system for easy Document Control
- We’ve numbered the sections of the Quality Manual to correspond with the sections of the AS9120 Rev B Standard. Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Quality Manual.
- Conveniently train employees in house with PowerPoint Training Presentation or online training.
- Gap Analysis Checklist gets you started on your project plan.
- Create a solid Audit Program
- Internal Audit Checklist Easy to use, easy to customize
- Internal Audit Plan and Forms for a complete package
- Internal Auditor Training Materials so you can train your internal auditors
- Guidance to set up a successful Internal Audit Program
- Train your Internal Audit Team – We’ve created interactive training materials modeled after the Certified Lead Auditor Program. You will audit a mock company, and discuss the findings with the students. This kit includes Auditing notes, Work Instructions, Corrective/Preventative Action logs, etc.
- This is a downloadable product.
- We offer Includes Technical Support throughout your project. We won’t abandon you after the sale.
The All in One Package includes everything else you need for certification:
- Complete Support
- Complete QMS
- 26 Procedures to cover every AS9120 Rev B requirement
- 63 Forms
- Quality Manual
- Includes Admin to assign and track users for record keeping
- Requirements of AS9120B PowerPoint Training Package
- Internal Auditor Training Materials
- Gap Checklist
- Internal Audit Checklist
- AS9120B Risk Analysis Worksheet
- Risk Analysis Exercise
- PowerPoint outlining the process
- Set of 16 Employee Newsletters
Find a Registrar
After implementing your AS9120B quality management system, the next step is to find a registrar to audit your QMS and certify your company to AS9120B. Use our FREE Registrar Finder Service to get three quotes by filling out one form!
Compare AS9120B All in One Products
Which version is right for me?
Choose AS9120B to create a new AS9120B 2016 Quality Management System
Choose AS9120A-to-B if you have AS9120A, as the included instructions will simplify how to transition your old QMS to the new structure.
Choose ISO 9001:2015-to-AS9120B if you have ISO 9001:2015 and wish to achieve AS9120B by adding on to your existing QMS.
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual and procedures to meet the AS9120B 2016 standard, use Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide templates or new verbiage on the new requirements.
All in One
|AS9120A to AS9120B
All in One
|ISO 9001 to AS9120B
All in One
|System Currently in Place||None||AS9120A||ISO 9001:2015|
|AS9120B Quality Manual
(not sold separately)
|AS9120B Flow Charts||$75.00|
|AS9120A to AS9120B QMS Upgrade Instructions||$199.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B QMS Upgrade Instructions||$199.00|
|AS9120B Gap Analysis Checklist||$39.00|
|AS9120A to AS9120B Gap Analysis Checklist||$59.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B Gap Analysis Checklist||$59.00|
|AS9120B Online Employee Training||$325 (25)|
|Requirements of AS9120B PowerPoint Training||$85.00|
|AS9120B Risk Management Exercise||$29.00|
|AS9120B Internal Audit Checklist||$75.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B Internal Audit Checklist||$95.00|
|AS9120B Internal Auditor Training Materials||$495.00|
|AS9120B Employee Newsletters||$75.00|