Upgrade your ISO 9001:2015 QMS to AS9120 Rev B with this convenient upgrade package.
This package includes instructions and the additional procedures and forms that you need in order to upgrade your quality system from ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120 Rev B
It is designed for the organization that has already implemented ISO 9001:2015 and is ready to upgrade to AS9120 Rev B.
NOTE: It is assumed that you have in place a COMPLETE ISO 9001 QMS! If not, you may need to purchase additional procedures.
Every purchase is backed by our guarantee so there is little risk in trying.
- The intent of the main clauses is shown in blue font,
- The AS 9120 B standard incorporates the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and in the first left hand column of the instructions, the clause numbers highlighted in green indicate where specific AS 9120 B additions are made to ISO 9001.
- Also, in the first left hand column, the clause numbers highlighted in yellow indicate where ISO 9001 requirements are carried over for AS 9120 B.
- Keep in mind that while you need to focus on the new requirements of AS 9120 B, your company now has an opportunity to review the carry-over ISO 9001 QMS and improve the system while incorporating the AS 9120 B requirements.
- Use a copy of the AS standard along with this instruction to pinpoint for your organization the areas that need attention.
- Make notes and add comments in the space available to the right and the left of the column for reference documentation.
- Use the upgrade checklist section on the right side of the table to assign the responsibility for the upgrade and to follow up on its completion.
- One condensed Manual to introduce the documented information required for AS 9120 B.
- A group of procedure/system documents in your QMS with updates that reflect a document numbering system related to the new clause numbers and to incorporate the upgrades for AS 9120 B requirements,
- A group of forms and attachments needed for the documented information and systems.
Included are several relevant Procedures & Forms for key processes:
- P-400, Organizational context and related forms F-440-001 and F-440-002,
- P-612, Risk management and related forms F-610-001, F-612-001, F-612-002, & F-810-002,
- P-816, Configuration management and forms F-816-001 and F-816-002,
- P-913, Statistical techniques (no forms),
- P-914, Root cause analysis and form F-914-001.
Which version is right for me?
Choose AS9120B to create a new AS9120B 2016 Quality Management System
Choose AS9120A-to-B if you have AS9120A, as the included instructions will simplify how to transition your old QMS to the new structure.
Choose ISO 9001:2015-to-AS9120B if you have ISO 9001:2015 and wish to achieve AS9120B by adding on to your existing QMS.
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual and procedures to meet the AS9120B 2016 standard, use Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide templates or new verbiage on the new requirements.