The Gap Analysis is one of the most important steps in your project. It outlines what areas of your current Quality System need improvement to meet AS9120B.
- You know where you are (Current Quality Management System).
- You want to be AS9120B Compliant.
- The difference between these is your gap. Anytime they differ you need to change your processes to bridge the gap.
This gap analysis checklist is best suited for aviation, space, and defense organizations who are seeking initial registration to the AS standard. The checklist is a very useful tool for use in evaluating a Quality Management System (QMS) against the requirements of the new Aerospace standard AS 9120 Rev B. This standard includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and specifies additional aviation, space, and defense (ASD) industry requirements.
Each requirement is expressed as a question that the user (auditor / assessor) can use to evaluate your QMS capabilities. You will need to have a copy of the AS 9120 B standard to use along with this checklist so that you can refer to the requirements and the clarification sections of Annex A. The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in blue font.
All for only $39! That’s like getting an electronic GPS for the price of a paper map!
- 63-page checklist in Microsoft Word
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9120B to create a new AS9120 Gap Checklist
- Choose AS9120A to AS9120B Gap Checklist to modify your existing AS9120A to meet the AS9120B requirements
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B Gap Checklist to highlight differences from your existing ISO 9001:2015 to meet the AS9120B requirements