All you have to do is edit and customize each element to suit your own organization and needs. The Quality Manual and Procedures package is ideally suited for organizations and consultants in search of a proven, simple pathway to successful Registration.
As you implement your AS9120B system you will also need checklists and training. You can save time and money by purchasing our Certification Packages!
Profit from the years of work that have gone into creating and refining this package. The key to an effective Quality Management System is designing the Quality Management Processes for efficiency and ease of use. The processes must be carefully thought out, well-organized, and carefully designed to work together to lead your organization to continuous improvement.
We save you time and money in gaining AS9120 Rev B certification.
How long would it take you to create hundreds of pages, formatted to comply with AS9120? Just think about the labor savings alone!
Our experienced AS9120 professionals have done the hard part for you. Our system is the result of continual improvement of processes and procedures that have been tried, proven and improved over the last decade. They have lead thousands of companies across the globe to successful AS9120 Rev B Registration, and more importantly to internal improvements including increased productivity and profits that AS9120 training and implementation brings.
Every purchase is backed by our guarantee so there is little risk in trying.
- Quality Manual in MS Word format for ease of editing
- Text to address each requirement of the AS9120B Standard
- Very clear instructions in obvious Blue Text to show you where to customize your Manual and Procedures
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your quality management system
- Intuitive architecture for easy Document Control
- We’ve numbered the sections of the Quality Manual to correspond with the sections of the AS9120 Rev B Standard. Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Quality Manual.
- This is a downloadable product.
- You will also have the option of purchasing the files on a Jump-Drive during checkout but it is not necessary
- Includes Technical Support
- 17 page Quality Manual
- 26 Procedures
- 63 Forms referenced by the Quality Manual and Procedures
- 3 Templates to create additional Procedures, Forms and Work Instructions
- Matrix that reflects the ‘Documentation Flow-Down’ and a “QMS-Docs-List” that represents ALL the documented information you get in the QMS package.
Which version is right for me?
Choose AS9120A-to-B if you have AS9120A, as the included instructions will simplify how to transition your old QMS to the new structure.
Choose ISO 9001:2015-to-AS9120B if you have ISO 9001:2015 and wish to achieve AS9120B by adding on to your existing QMS.
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual and procedures to meet the AS9120B 2016 standard, use Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide templates or new verbiage on the new requirements.
|AS9120A to AS9120B
|ISO 9001 to AS9120B
|AS9120B Quality Manual
(not sold separately)
|AS9120B Flow Charts||$75.00|
|AS9120A to AS9120B QMS Upgrade Instructions||$199.00|
|ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B QMS Upgrade Instructions||$199.00|