Use this training to train your auditors and give them practice with each step of the audit process. Use it over and over within your organization.
This complete training package provides you with the course content and information you need to present an interactive training for your AS9120B Internal Audit Team. RABQSA Compliant
You don’t want to cut corners with audits – buy a complete solution! Need an Internal Audit Checklist? Buy our Internal Audit Checklist together with Internal Auditor Training Materials and save.
The training is really two parts – to give the students a thorough understanding of the internal auditing process:
- The training covers the AS9120 Rev B Standard, gives the students a chance to work with it and get familiar with the requirements.
- It then guides the students through the audit process of a mock company. They will prepare an audit plan, conduct opening meetings, audit documents and records, document their findings, hold a closing meeting and write the audit report.
- Your Trainer will have everything they need to present the training.
The agenda for the training looks like this:
Guide to Internal Auditing PowerPoint (15 min). This section outlines the basics of auditing as a foundation
- Types of Audits
- Why Audit?
- Who Can Audit?
- How to perform an Internal Audit
Review of the AS9120B Standard (45 min). This section reviews the standard, to help understand its structure. Copy of AS9120 Standard is NOT included. Buy Copy of Standard
- Exercise: Is it a Requirement? (Get familiar with the standard)
Requirements of AS9120B PowerPoint (3 hours). This section covers a clause by Clause Review of the AS9120 Standard
- The Process Model/Process Approach
- What are the requirements of AS9120?
- Exercise: Find the Requirement (Tests comprehension)
Steps of an AS9120B Internal Audit PowerPoint (allow 4-8 hours). This section covers a complete audit of a mock company OK Stock Distributors Company). The instructor has a detailed guide to the non-conformances in the QMS for grading.
- Scheduling the Audit
- Planning the Audit
- Opening Meeting
- Audit 4.2 Documentation
- Audit 5.0 Management Responsibility
- Audit 7.2 Customer-Related processes
- Audit 7.4 Purchasing
- Audit 8.5 Corrective Action
- Auditors Document Findings
- Final Audit Report
- Closing Meeting
- Creating the Audit File
- Includes Technical Support
- The Trainer’s Guide contains everything the trainer needs to lead the class.
- The Student Manual contains everything the trainees need to participate in the class.
- The PPT – Guide to Internal Auditing AS 9120 B contains 24 slides to set the stage for the audit.
- The PPT – Requirements of AS 9120 B has 159 slides that provide the students with an understanding of the requirements of the standard.
- The PPT – Steps to an AS 9120 B Internal Audit contains 33 slides that outline the internal audit process and prepare the students to conduct an audit of AeroSource Co.
- The AeroSource Co – Documented Information is included in a 48-page file that the students will need to refer to during the internal audit of ASC.
- The Certificate of Completion is presented to the students who have satisfactorily understood the material and have actively participated in the training.
Which version is right for me?
- Choose AS9120B to compare your QMS to AS9120B
- Choose ISO 9001:2015 to AS9120B checklist if you want the AS9120B requirements highlighted – differentiating them from ISO 9001:2015
- Internal Auditor Training is the same in both options because you only train auditors against the final standard, in this case, AS9120B
|9001:2015 into AS9120B Audit
|9001:2015 into AS9120B
|AS9120B Audit Checklist|
|AS9120B Checklist highlighting additions to 9001:2015|
|AS9120B Audit Training Materials|
|Buy both packages together and save!|